Friday, January 28, 2011

Happy Birthday Caleb!


Today is my brother Caleb's birthday. He doesn't read my blog, but I still want to say happy birthday anyway. Caleb was one of my best friends when I was little, even though there is almost a 10 year difference in our age. He helped me with science projects and one time he helped me build a model plane for school. I remember my mom sending me down to his room on Saturday mornings to wake him up. He would have me climb under the covers so he could go back to sleep and I was quite happy to hang out. When Caleb was in high school they had a donkey ball game. The basketball team played basketball while riding on donkeys. I'm sure Caleb's friends all had dates, but he took me with him. Afterward he took me out for ice cream. What an awesome brother. Caleb is still a good friend, I know he would do anything for me. He is such a hard worker and a great dad. I love my big brother!

No comments: