Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Addy the Romantic

Addy has been reading the "Little house on the prairie" series of books. She has been cruising through them and loving them. Saturday she came upstairs and said "I can't believe it, it finally happened." "What?" I asked. "Almonzo finally asked Laura to marry him. (sigh)"
I haven't read the books yet, I know I can't believe it either, I asked Addy if Laura called Almonzo "Manly". I remembered that part from the TV series. A few days later she told me that Laura calls him Manly in the books. Then she started to gush about how he really is manly. It gave me a good laugh. Its funny that she gets grossed out if Ben and I kiss, but she likes to read about Laura and Manly and their romance. Now that she is finished with all of the books, maybe I can borrow them.

No comments: