Monday, January 11, 2010

A new year, a new blog

I don't know why, but January always leaves me feeling blah. Whenever I feel blah I change something. Usually it's the length of my hair, however since my hair is already quite short, I can't do that. There isn't a whole lot more to change, at least not quickly. So, I decided to change my blog. Wow, you say. I know, it's a huge life altering change, but for now it's helping the blahs. I always have liked the saying about little girls... Sugar and spice and everything nice, that's what little girls are made of. Well having 3 girls at home reminds me of all the sugar and spice, but there is also some naughty and not so nice moments. I decided to change the title of my blog to go with our life with 3 girls. Since this is my journal, I record the nice and the not so nice things so that one day I can look back and laugh and learn from this. So here is to the new year and making changes!

No comments: