Thursday, January 14, 2010

Blueberry Tea Bread






Another winning recipe from my cookbook! Yum!!! My bread took almost twice as long to bake as the recipe said, but it turned out really good. I pulled it out of the oven just before Addy got home from school. The recipe has tea in the name, so we had to have a tea party while eating it. Okay, it was actually a hot chocolate party since we don't drink tea. My sister brought the girls color changing princess hot cocoa mix (wow, that was a mouthful) from Disneyland. It's been sitting in our cupboard for a really long time, so I figured it was time to bust it out and drink it up. Sydnee chose purple and Addy chose pink. Ben even joined us and brought his doll (Maren) with him. Maren enjoyed fruit puffs during our party. I'm going to give this recipe 4 1/2 stars out of 5. If you yourself are a glutard, then check out the recipe here. P.S. A glutard is the name we have given to those with celiac disease.

No comments: