Saturday, May 9, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!


To all the mom's out there, Happy Mother's Day! And to my mom, I love you very, very, very much. You have always been such a great example to me. I am so glad that you are my mom! Now that I am a mom, I appreciate all that you have done for me even more. Thank you, for going through 27 hours of labor to bring me into this world. Thank you, for all of the sleepless nights you spent with me. Thank you, for always cheering me on in whatever I tried. Thank you, for loving and putting up with me even when you wanted to ring my neck. Thank you for being a wonderful grandmother to my children.

2 comments:

Dawna said...

What a sweet tribute to your Mom!!! She is kind of nifty ;D

Jamie said...

I love you too my 2nd Mommy! :) We do have the best moms ever!!!