Tuesday, May 5, 2009

99 Days and Counting

99 days really isn't that long, but today it feels like forever. I think I'm starting to feel uncomfortable being pregnant. I have to admit though that I'm kind of happy with myself, I'm 26 weeks pregnant and I can still fit into my own jeans. Only one pair is real comfy, but I can still wear all of them. Which is really good because most of my old maternity clothes don't fit. I have since bought a few things to make it through the next few months, and I have to say that the new secret fit belly pants they have now are fabulous. They are so comfy, I might just continue wearing them after the baby is born, well, at least for a while. I'm starting into the nesting phase of pregnancy, Our house is cleaner and more organized than ever. My food cravings aren't as bad as they have been with the other two girls, but I still have cravings. Reese's peanut butter cups are my favorite right now, rainbow sherbet, PF Changs chocolate cake, chicken curry, and chips and salsa from Los Hermanos are on the top of my list. The only food that kind of turns my stomach is eggs. I have to be in just the right mood to be able to eat eggs or else I just can't get them down. I've also made it to the insomnia phase, where I just can't sleep because I can't get comfy and if I do, then I have to get up to go to the bathroom, which ruins the comfy feeling. Oh well, I'm really not complaining, just stating the facts. 99 days will pass by soon enough.

2 comments:

Laura said...

26 weeks and still in your jeans?!? Holy cow! Good for you.

Jamie said...

Good attitude. Remember to read that post when your down to 14 days :) Keep smiling chiqua!