Friday, December 9, 2011

Tender Mercies...Again

This afternoon my friend Kelsey called to tell me that I had won one of the contests on her blog. I remembered entering, but neither one of us could remember what the prize was. I went back to her blog to find out and was stunned. I won a $3oo gift card to a store called Babinski's Baby. I looked at their website and they carry mostly furniture and baby gear, but they also have clothes. After 3 girls, we need clothes. We have a crib and pretty much anything you could ever want for a baby, but no clothes for a boy. I almost started crying when I saw the prize. This couldn't have come at a better time. I knew we would be able to make things work, but I am so grateful for the small or in this case huge tender mercy that came my way today!
So go check out Vanilla Joy over there on the right. Kelsey is an amazingly talented, crafty woman with so many cool ideas. And you just might win something too!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

How Cool! I'm so excited you are having a boy! :)

Unknown said...

Wow! Congrats! :)