Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Blahhg...

I've been in a funk and really struggling for about a month now. I've felt pretty bad and just plain blah! I've been having some issues and wondering if I have any true friends in the world. It's funny, I never thought I would have friend issues as an adult. I'm starting to feel a little better, I think I know who my real friends are and I'm trying to pull myself out of this place I've been lately. Because of the blah's, I just haven't felt like blogging. So, since this is my only journal I keep, I guess I better at least record a few things. Onward and upward!

2 comments:

Erin said...

Okay so I have been having the same issue. It's weird to be having friend issues as an adult.

Emily said...

I thought I was the only adult with friend issues! I can't believe that I still get jealous and feel left out when I don't get included. Sometimes I wonder if my friends are really friends, or if they're just using me for this or that...bl