Friday, April 29, 2011

April in a nut shell

April has flown by way too fast and I feel like I have been running non-stop. I haven't been good about taking pictures or keeping up, so here is my attempt at catching up.
  • Celebrated 10 year wedding anniversary
  • Celebrated Sydnee's 6th birthday
  • Loved watching and listening to general conference.
  • Spring break-1 week of having the kids home
  • Shopping trip with Aunt Camille, my first purchase due to a child breaking something (thanks Maren)
  • Trip to Kangaroo Zoo with 5 kids in tow ( I had to check my sanity at the door)
  • Addy and Sydnee had a sleep over with Aunt Camille
  • Lots of dates with my honey
  • Made 3 batches of strawberry jam, my first time to do this
  • Survived the kindergarten Easter party which I was in charge of
  • Had a wonderful Easter weekend with 2 egg hunts and 2 family dinners
  • Helped with the kindergarten walk-a-thon
  • Worked a lot on girls camp, I'm getting more excited every day
I'm sure there is more and that I'm missing something, oh well. I hope my kids don't mind that I didn't get any pictures of them at the Easter egg hunt or in their new dresses.

No comments: