Sunday, April 10, 2011

Sydnee turns 6




Sydnee turned 6 on April 7th. She was excited to go to school on her birthday. She wore a new purple dress we gave her the night before. She was able to share treats with her class and she got a crown and a giant birthday card from her teacher. Next up it was lunch and shopping with Grandma and Grandpa Williams. She was overjoyed with her new sandals, flip-flops and tights. When Ben got home she tore into her presents. We gave her a pink scooter, a jewelry box, some clothes and books. Sydnee wanted a flower cake, so I did the best I could and came up with a cute little cake. We ate birthday cake and watched Wipeout. Happy birthday to my little mouse. I love this little girl, she is so mellow and sweet. She still talks in a little squeaky high pitched voice which drives me nuts, but that's just my Sydnee. I am so thrilled to have her in our family.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

WOW I can't believe she is already 6! She's such a cutie - miss you! :)

Laura said...

Great job on the cake, Crystal! Sounds like a happy day.