Sunday, April 10, 2011

10 Years


Ben and I celebrated our tenth wedding anniversary on the 5th of April. We had a great day. We celebrated as a family and talked about how it is the anniversary of our family being created. We celebrated with food, of course. We had grilled steak, baked sweet potatoes, sauteed zucchini and mushrooms and for dessert, gluten-free eclair cake. Ben and I both can't believe it has been 10 years that we have been married, but in other ways it seems like we have been together forever (in a good way). We both agree that our wedding day was great and some of our other favorite moments while being married are the births of our three children. Ben and I have been through a lot in the past ten years. We have literally had experiences that have made us feel as though we were walking through hell. The important thing though is that we have survived. We are stronger for the experiences we have been through. I'm glad I have Ben by my side as my best friend for eternity.

No comments: