Thursday, February 19, 2009

My Kids Crack Me Up

Tuesday night's dinner conversations were quite amusing. They went something like this:
Ben:Eat your broccoli Sydnee.
Sydnee: I'm done.
Ben: They're like little trees, eat the trees.
Sydnee: I'm done.
Ben:Do you know who likes to eat trees?
Sydnee:blank stare...
Ben:Dinosaurs eat trees, so eat up like a dinosaur.
Sydnee: When daddy was little there were real dinosaurs.
I'm not sure, but I think she just called you old hon.

Sydnee never finished her broccoli, but she got us to laugh. She then asked for dessert.
Addy:For dessert we have nickel sandwiches with mustard between the nickels.
Mommy and daddy cracked up over this one. Mmmmm nickel sandwiches, I bet they're crunchy. I think she meant knuckle sandwiches, but either way, neither one sounds good for dessert.

2 comments:

Laura said...

Just how old is Ben again? :-) That's so funny!

Dawna said...

THAT is funny! Kids crack me up :)