Sunday, February 15, 2009

Baby Update

I went to my first doctors appointment on the 4th of this month. My doctor is fabulous, he makes me feel at ease and jokes with me. The nurses are awesome too. Val, my favorite nurse had a hard time finding the baby's heartbeat, it couldn't be that I have too much padding on that part of my body. After a few minutes she gave up and said I needed an ultrasound. Darn! The ultrasound tech was great, she remembered me from back in August when I was having some problems. She took extra time with me and checked everything out. Our baby is about 6 centimeters long and growing just fine. I always like to be reassured that I'm not a nut and that there really is something growing in me. I'm glad to know that our baby is doing well. It looks like an alien with a huge head and it had its little arms up by its head. If I ever get our scanner up and going I will post pictures of the ultrasound, it won't be too long and we'll get to find out whether it's a boy or girl. I'm sure it's a girl, but Ben thinks it's a boy.

1 comment:

Laura said...

Ooo, I loved ultrasounds--loved the reassurance. Can't wait to hear what you're having!