Sunday, February 15, 2009

A better week, well to start with...

This last week Ben was out of town again, this time in St. Louis. Things went much better at home this time. Sydnee went back to the dermatologist and her molluscum is healing well, and the best part is she doesn't have any new spots, yea! Her arms look much better. Addy is still struggling with her eczema, but we are slowly getting it taken care of. Ben got home Wednesday and after I picked him up from the airport, he headed to work. Ben has a big project at work, so he worked late Wednesday and Thursday. Poor guy got very little sleep, but it's almost done. Wednesday after young women's, I came down with a cold, not fun. Thursday I got to have lunch with two good friends which was lots of fun. Happy Birthday Marie! Friday I was able to help my little hobo laurels with dinner for MORP. They told their dates that they forgot to secure their dinner plans, so they went door-to-door begging for food. I let them in and fed them appetizers under the guise that we were having a party and had some extra food. These kids are so cute and they were so appreciative. That night we had dinner out, which the kids loved. Friday night, Addy came down with stomach flu. I am so grateful for Ben and that he is good to help with the clean up process. After a miserable sleepless night for me and Addy, we made it to Saturday. Then Sydnee came down with the stomach flu too. Happy Valentines Day to us! We spent the day lounging around watching movies and sleeping. Today is Sunday, and the kids are on the mend. I wish that I was too, I am such a whimp when I have a cold. Ben went to sacrament meeting today to represent our family. Me and the kids are in our pajamas watching movies again. Hopefully tomorrow will bring us a better week.

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Sounds like such a great week-not! If you need some chicken noodle soup (minus the noodles) let me know and I'll bring you some. This will of course be Campbell's. Glad to hear Sydnee's arms are healing well.

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for your help! Could not have done it with out you!