Saturday, October 11, 2008

Keeping Busy

After walking Addy to school on Tuesday, I was so cold that I crawled in bed under the covers and then fell asleep. Poor Sydnee, she just laid next to me and watched Dora. The next morning after walking Addy to school, I decided to get busy with a project so I wouldn't waste my time napping. I decided to paint my two front doors blue. I bought the paint over a year ago before we even moved in. I got busy and after a few hours, I now have two beautiful blue doors. I think they look great with my yellow house. The only bad thing is that my neighbor liked it so much, that she painted her front door and shutters the same color. So much for being unique. The next task is to paint the shutters. I will post a picture of my cute house, when the shutters are back up.

No comments: