Sunday, October 19, 2008

Top Ten for the week of October 13th-18th

  1. Happy Birthday Mom and Tyson! We celebrated with a family dinner on Sunday.
  2. My sister Camille won a major award the ACTE teacher of the year award! Congratulations sis.!
  3. Addy fell on the playground and got a huge fat lip. She put her teeth through her lip in two places. Hey, I didn't say all of these things were good, just the ten things from last week:)
  4. I won a major award too. I received a 10 year service award from the ambulance. Too bad it came after I quit.
  5. I am now babysitting again. I watch a little boy named Alexander who is 6 months old and cute as can be.
  6. Ben went to Huntsville, Alabama for business. He was able to visit the space museum while he was there and said it was awesome.
  7. Road trip with Aunt Camille!
  8. Visited the Rexburg, Idaho temple. It is gorgeous.
  9. Bear World
  10. Friday night, we're all back home together again.

No comments: