Thursday, June 14, 2012

STV: Summer has officially started

The sisterhood of the traveling van has reunited once again for a summer of (mis)adventure.  Alright, this summer we may not be too adventurous.  For some reason throwing child number four into the mix has slowed me down.  Hopefully we will be able to have some fun this summer and maybe a few adventures.  We will at least have some sister time every week. 



We kicked off our summer with a trip to, well, lunch.  We had lunch at the Pizza Pie Cafe.  They have awesome gluten free pizza and my kids love the all you can eat pizza and pasta.  After lunch we stopped at a park with a fishing pond and a beach.  We'll have to take a trip there another week when we're better prepared to swim or fish.  Then we ended our day at Rotary park.  The kids wanted to go to Cabela's and Camille and I just didn't have the energy.  My poor kids are just going to have to be disappointed this summer.  Hopefully soon I'll get my energy and drive back.  Next week's outing will be the princess festival.  Stay tuned for more STV outings this summer.

1 comment: