Monday, April 2, 2012

The Hunger Games


I loved the Hunger Games book and could hardly wait for the movie. Camille bought our tickets the day they went on sell. Our nephew Parker loved the books as well and also shared our excitement for the movie so we gave him tickets for his birthday. Camille made sure that his tickets were in a different part of the theater so we wouldn't embarrass him. Camille and I thought it would be fun to dress up as one of the characters but decided that wasn't going to work, so we painted our nails instead. We really wanted flames on our nails like in the book, but we settled for the capitol colors riveting and electrify made by China glaze. Yes, I bought the official nail polish. We had a great time and enjoyed the movie. I'm not sure I loved the movie, I'm going to have to watch it again to make sure, but it was fun to watch with Camille and Leanne. Happy Hunger Games, and may the odds be ever in your favor!

No comments: