Thursday, June 23, 2011

Father's Day



I know this is out of order, but I can't forget to mention Father's day. I am so grateful for my dad. He is such a kind, patient, loving man. He is such a good example to me. He has a strong testimony of the gospel and has always shared it. He is a hard worker, but also knows how to have fun. My dad is constantly trying new things and teaching himself new things. He has learned how to make his own knives from just a chunk of metal, he learned how to make canteens from gourds when I was a kid. He has learned how to turn wood with a lathe and make all sorts of beautiful things. My dad just spent last week with me at camp. He helped me so much with everything. I am so grateful for my dad and the wonderful man he is. I love you dad!

Ben is such an awesome dad to our kids. He is so patient with them and so willing to teach them new things. My girls were excited to spend last week home with daddy, he's the fun parent. Ben loves to cook and is always good to let the girls help him, even if it takes longer. He has a good heart and is very good to help others (especially when I volunteer him). Ben is very good to play with the girls and just let them be kids. I am grateful for Ben and the wonderful father and husband he is.

No comments: