Thursday, June 23, 2011

Catching Up








It's been a while since I have blogged, I don't count yesterday's post. Now I'm trying to play catch up and record some of the things that have happened in the last few weeks.
The last two weeks of school was super busy. Sydnee was the star of the week in her class, I read a story to her class and showed them pictures and told them all about Sydnee. The last week of school I helped with field day which was a long, but fun day. It was fun watching the kids play games and the highlight of the day was being sprayed by the fire hose. Unfortunately I didn't bring my camera that day. Next up was the dance festival. Sydnee's class did a duck dance and Addy's class danced to music from the movie Madagascar. Both girls were so excited to dance, they had been dancing around the house for weeks. They looked so cute. Sydnee had a teddy bear picnic at school and both girls had lots of fun the last few days of school. The last day of school finally came on June 3rd. The girls went to school for an hour and a half. They came home with their final report cards and their class assignments for next year. Addy will have Miss Neilsen again which she is thrilled about and Sydnee will have Mrs. Call. Addy was in a 2nd/3rd grade mixed class last year which worked out better than I thought it would, but this year she will be in a 3rd grade only class with Miss N. again. The week after school got out went by in a blur. I was really busy getting ready for girls camp. I did take one day off and took the girls to the zoo. It was hot and super crowded, but we had a good time. I think that brings us to girls camp. I think I will do a separate post for that one. If you are still reading, my apologies, it takes me a while to ramble everything out.

No comments: