Wednesday, October 13, 2010

An early Christmas present


We've needed a new mattress for a while now. Our old one had permanent valleys in it and was super uncomfortable. We have a neighbor who owns a mattress store and gave us a great deal on a new one. We even upgraded from a queen to a king. I'm getting used to it and there certainly aren't any valleys in it. It's 16 inches wider than our last mattress, so it's kind of weird being so far away from Ben. Overall, I'm very happy with my early present.

1 comment:

The Biggs said...

Enjoy your newly-found extra room in the bed! We upgraded to a king a few years ago and LOVE IT...wouldn't go back! It's especially nice when a little one sneaks into your room in the middle of the night. Now there's room for all!

I'm jealous that you got a new mattress since ours is a hand-me-down equipped with 2 large "valleys" on both sides!

ENJOY!!!!