Friday, December 4, 2009

Holiday Wishlist


I never win anything, but I thought I would at least give this one a try, I could use a new bike and some crafty stuff (you can enter too if you would like)

Mama’s Holiday Wish List Meme
TodaysMama and Provo Craft are giving away a sleighful of gifts this holiday season and to enter I’m sharing this meme with you.

1. What 5 items are on your holiday wish list this year?
  • Peace on earth
  • A day without children whining
  • Some new clothes
  • A garage door
  • A fence to go around my yard
2. What is your favorite handmade gift you have received?
  • A scrapbook
3. What handmade gift have you always wanted to tackle?
  • homemade dresses for my girls
4. What was the best Christmas gift you received as a child?
  • my play kitchen
5. What items are on your kid’s wish list this year?
  • bunny
  • jack-in-the-box (thank you Dora)
  • new school clothes
  • anything Santa sees fit
6. What is your favorite holiday food?
  • funeral potatoes
  • fudge
7. What will you be hand-crafting for the holidays?
  • photo albums for the babies
8. What is your favorite holiday movie?
  • A Christmas Story
9. Favorite holiday song?
  • Carol of the bells
10. Favorite holiday pastime?
  • Spending time with family
  • decorating the Christmas tree
To enter to win all these cool prizes below simply answer the questions in this meme, make sure to post links back to TodaysMama.com and Provo Craft (use this link: http://bit.ly/4ikY3c ) and tag your friends!

No comments: