Sunday, November 29, 2009

Many Thanks




Thanksgiving this year was great! We had dinner with my family and it was super yummy. I was able to stuff myself and enjoy all of the gluten-free goods. My sister-in-law Leanne made this awesome GF stuffing that was fabulous and Ben made GF pumpkin and chocolate pecan pie. I think I gained a few pounds. We had a great time visiting and playing games together. It's fun to see my nephews and watch my girls play with their cousins. Friday we met with the Yancey's and took family pictures. Then we had a spaghetti dinner with the whole crowd, all 18 of us. We consumed enough spaghetti to feed an army and lots of left over pie and birthday cake. We had two full busy days, but they were great. I have so much to be thankful for. I have a wonderful husband and three sweet little girls that I adore. I have a warm house, good food to eat and I am able to stay at home with my kids. I have a Heavenly Father and a Savior who love me, what more could a girl want? Okay, maybe I could want to get over this cold that has been plaguing our whole family, but other than that, I have everything!

No comments: