Sunday, November 9, 2008

A day late and a dollar short

I'm always behind these days. I can't seem to get my laundry done or balance my checkbook. So, here are just a few of the things that have happened in our family lately.
My nephew Tyson was baptized!
Addy is learning how to read
We carve pumpkins with power tools.
Halloween...Candy and costumes, thank goodness it's over
More home improvement projects completed, only 5 more to go, hehe.
Ben and I go on a date, alone. This is the first time in months!
Fun with hand-me-down clothes.
Ben and I both join Facebook, what a time waster, but it's fun.
I'm getting a new church calling (more details to come)
Girls night out with Aunt Camille. Fabric stores and Thai food, yum!
Finally got my housework done for the week, we won't discuss the laundry though.

1 comment:

Laura said...

A date? What's that? :-) Good for you!