Monday, May 3, 2010

Tulip Festival 2010




Sydnee kept posing and asking me to take her picture

The koi fish pond


Baby Cool
Our froggy friend

Last Monday I took my two little girls and joined my friend Jamie at the tulip festival. I love the gardens at Thanksgiving Point. They are so pretty and just peaceful. Sydnee loved running around with Rylie and Garrett. We wandered around the gardens for a while and then stopped for a picnic lunch. Maren was quite happy to get out of her stroller and be free for a short time. We walked down to the waterfall and the kids ran around for a while and Jamie and I got to talk. It was such a lovely day, I'm glad we went when we did, the rest of the week it snowed. Crazy weather! Thank you Jamie for a wonderful day!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

So glad you could come!