Friday, September 11, 2009

Blessing Day


Maren trying to eat her sleeve



Ben blessed Maren this last Sunday. He did a great job, especially since he wasn't feeling well. It was such a nice day, and Maren looked so pretty in white. I insisted on taking pictures since I don't have any of my other girls in the dress. We had a crazy photographer so our family photos aren't too great, but I love the pictures of Maren and all of the Yancey girls.

A little funny thing from our photo shoot. Addy tried to start a game of chase with her cousin Eve. Eve put her hands on her hips and said "I am not going to even try to run in these heels, look at them they're too high." I laughed out loud. Eve is 8 going on 17.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

I love blessing day! Maren looks so pretty..as do all the girls. I'm glad things went so well!