Monday, September 29, 2008

Highlights from the week of September 22-28

  • We get a visit from Buddy Bear. A homework assignment for kindergarten. Addy brought home a teddy bear and played with it, then we had to write in Buddy Bear's journal what things we did with Buddy.
  • Ben and I got to watch a movie without children. The Spiderwick Chronicles, excellent movie. We love netflix!
  • I learned that we have 28 light switches in our house (more kindergarten homework)
  • Addy tells me that I am really old and that when she has kids I will be a grandma and then I will be even older. Aren't kids great for self-esteem.
  • Babysat neighbors baby who had a cold.
  • Tri-ward preparedness fair: It's the end of the world as we know it.
  • Primary activity(no kids for 2 hours). The kids learned all about missionaries.
  • Ben and I get the garage cleaned. We now have room for 2 cars in our garage, too bad we have a wall instead of a garage door.
  • I actually went to the R.S. general broadcast and got to see the whole thing. It was awesome.
  • Ran into a good friend, Andrea. I didn't even hurt her(that's for you Ben)
  • Both girls have colds, left church early and watched ratatouille instead of going to primary.
  • Both girls sick= more cuddle time for mom.
  • Addy is well enough or drugged up enough to go to school, I get to see Mitchell (granola bar boy). He's a cutie!

No comments: