Friday, November 18, 2011

Whiner

After my last post I feel like a big whiner. It was a rough week, but, I'm over it. This week has been much better. I've been kind of lazy, catching up on Glee on Netflix and doing lots of laundry. Maren ran a fever and was sick for a few days, but I kind of enjoyed it. Don't get me wrong, I hate seeing her feel yucky, but I got lots of snuggles and it was kind of nice just having to stay home.
I visited with our primary president about my calling and although I am nervous, I am feeling better about it. All in all, it has been a much better week and I am grateful for it. I'm also reminded of how nice it is to be healthy. Now that my cold is mostly gone, I realize how grateful I am to be a fairly healthy person most of the time. I also appreciate when Maren feels better. While she was sick, she worried me because she would just lay around with glazed over eyes, she wouldn't eat or drink. I was really worried about her. Now that she is back to herself, I'm almost grateful for her tantrums. Okay, not really, but I am grateful that she is healthy again. I've been trying to think more positively this week and look for my blessings and it has helped a lot. Hmmm, I'll have to write another post about what I'm thankful for, especially with Thanksgiving coming up.

No comments: