Monday, October 3, 2011

Odds and ends of September



Addy is the 5th from the right on the bottom row


It's hard to believe that September is already over and that October is here. September wasn't too exciting, but here are a few things from the end of the month.
I went to our ward's annual Relief Society service auction and had a good time. I auctioned off a custom birthday cake (I'm not sure what I was thinking) My friend Stephanie bought it and I made a cake for her little boy's first birthday the next week.
Ben wired up our garage door opener with electricity and re-wired the lights. As soon as we find the money, we can get someone to come and hook everything else up. Then, if I can get the garage cleaned out, I might be able to park in the garage before winter comes. Yay!
Addy joined the school choir and loves it! She had her first performance last week. They sang two songs at the beginning of the school district board meeting. I'm so happy she loves music.
I can't think of anything else at the moment, like I say September wasn't too exciting.

No comments: