Thursday, September 22, 2011

Funny Kids

This morning I picked up Maren to take her upstairs for a diaper change. I didn't realize that in picking her up my shirt slid down exposing, ahem, some cleavage. Maren looked down and said "Mommy bum". I guess they do look a little similar.

Saturday Ben kept all 3 girls entertained so that I could escape for a little while with my mom and sister. Ben took the kids to the store to get some groceries. He bought a rump roast to which Sydnee was disgusted and said she didn't want a rump roast. Ben asked her why and she responded "I don't want to eat chicken butt." Hmmm, I think she has the wrong animal in mind.

My niece was here a few weeks ago playing with my girls. They were playing hospital and Addy was having a baby. Addy had the baby under a blanket and my niece says "pull! Wait, I mean push." It cracked me up, I guess it's good they haven't actually seen a baby being born.

No comments: