Sunday, May 22, 2011

A long time in the making

The only shot I have of the front of our house.
This is from right after we moved in, our front yard looks a lot better now,
but you can see the wall where a garage door should be.





When we bought our house, it had a nice little garage. The only problem is that it didn't have a door, well, at least not one big enough for a car to fit through. After scraping windows for 3 years now, I have been begging for a garage door. Doors are expensive, and so I figured it wouldn't happen for a few more years. The same neighbor that put the wall up in our garage put one up in his to make it a workshop. He gave us his garage door, and it has been sitting on our patio for a while. Once again I begged for a garage and Ben and my dad took a few days and now, I have a garage door. It doesn't open yet, but, it's getting closer. In a few weeks I should be able to park my car in our garage. There is still more work to do, but it's coming along.

No comments: