Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Little Miss Mischief

Sure, she looks innocent
but, she's not!

Maren is my little mischief maker. She gets into everything. If I tell her no, she giggles and does it some more. It's a good thing she's cute. The bottom two layers of branches on the tree are bare because she pulled all of the ornaments off. The other day I found her standing on top of the overturned laundry basket pulling more ornaments off. This little girl is Trouble. I have to constantly keep my eye on her. Last night she bit one of the ornaments, it's the kind that has thread all around it. She pulled some of the thread off and then she cruised around with the ornament. We had a trail of thread all over the living room. Hopefully our tree and ornaments will survive the next few weeks.

1 comment:

Laura said...

It's always the cute ones! :-) Good luck and merry Christmas!