Sunday, August 16, 2009

My Child, The Genius


I love to brag about my children and how smart they are, but this last week has me re-thinking things. I have this block sitting on a book shelf in my living room. Addy was dusting for me yesterday and as she dusted the block she said "look, it says simple-iffy." I guess I won't be boasting about how advanced she is in reading anymore.

We've been trying to teach Sydnee letter sounds. Addy learned by using the leap frog magnetic letters. I pulled them out to help Sydnee and this is what the door to our garage looks like.



Can you spot the word that I found spelled on the door? Look real close, it's on the bottom.




Yes, that's right, my oh so smart child spelled the word poop. Nothing like a potty word to show off your spelling abilities.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Hey I think simple-ify is pretty darn good. Maybe the rest of the world has been saying it wrong!
And yes, Maren is DARLING!!!