Monday, June 29, 2009

Quotes from Addy

Usually Sydnee is the one that keep us laughing with the things she says, but Addy has had some good ones lately.

Addy was being a pest one night and I asked her if she wanted to make it to her seventh birthday. She rolled her eyes at me and said "I can be as bad as I want and I'll still turn 7." Not if I have anything to do with it. There's even a commandment to go with this one, "honor thy father and thy mother that thy days may be long." Moses and Heavenly father obviously understood what it was like to have children.

We had a wedding reception early on a Friday morning. After we got home we changed our clothes. Addy changed from her dress, to her soccer shirt and said"I was pretty, now I'm tough."

"Do mommies get bored?" She asked Ben this one. I don't remember the last time I was bored.

No comments: