Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Funnies

Addy is going to play soccer this spring. She is so excited to start playing that she talks about it all the time. She keeps saying she can't wait until her first game. I asked her if she knew what a soccer game was. She looked at me like I was dumb and said "that's when everyone comes to see how good I am." I sure hope she's not disappointed.

Last night I was up in my room while Ben and the girls were making dinner. Ben told Sydnee to give mommy the five minute warning. She said, "okay, where is it?"

Addy is always singing. She has been learning How firm a foundation in primary, except she sings it Confirm a foundation. She has also been singing Frosty the snowman. She sings about Frosty's corn pop pipe, maybe I'm wrong, but I always thought it was a corn cob pipe.

2 comments:

Redpengirl said...

Those ARE funny! I especially love the "to see how good I am" comment. No shortage of confidence there, eh?

Laura said...

Ah, yeah, that last comment was me. Forgot which account I was on.