Thursday, December 4, 2008

Twilight the Movie


I read all of the Twilight series this year, not knowing what I was getting into. I am not what you would call a twilighter, but I did enjoy the books. Last Saturday I went with some girl friends to see the movie. I was a little apprehensive about seeing the movie just because the Edward in my imagination was much better looking than the one in the movie. I went with low expectations and was pleasantly surprised. It certainly wasn't as good as the book, but what movie is? I enjoyed the movie, there were scenes that made me laugh out loud and some that were kind of cheesy, but overall I am going to give it 3 1/2 stars out of 5.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I couldn't agree more!!!

Laura said...

Your review is about like most of my friends' reviews. I might wait to see this one on DVD. Hmm . . . .